
Well, as most of you know, we got hit by a little winter storm last week that pretty much shut down the Puget Sound region. Pat and I both ended up only working a partial day on Monday and then getting two snow days! I wasn't complaining at all! After working so much up until then it was really nice to have some quality time at home with my boys. We played in the snow, we decorated for Christmas and we got ready for Thanksgiving. It was great family time and we never left the house.

When we got home on Monday after being let off early from work Blake went down for a nap and Caden and I went out to play in the little snow that we had. It was cold, wet and icy, but it made good snowballs! Caden just loves the snow. He jumps in it, lays down to make snow angels and just runs around with a huge smile on his rosy, cold face!

He discovered that snow tastes good this year, so I had to teach him not to eat yellow snow.

The snow was great for snowman making and now that I have a 4 year old boy I learned that snowman making quickly turns to snowman destroying! Just like legos...things get quickly built and then quickly knocked down.
That night we had another blustery, snowy storm move in. We found out school and work were cancelled and Blake and Amber enjoyed watching the snow blow through the window.
1 comment:
I LOVE this post. Seeing Caden having so much fun in the snow makes me so excited for when Collin is able to do that (and not scream bloody murder every time his gloved hand touches the snow). And I have to say that the last photo of Blake and Amber looking out the window is one of my favorite pictures EVER, of ANY kid. That shot is just too adorable for words!
Post a Comment