
Yes, I celebrated my 28th birthday on Saturday in a very low-key style. I have been so busy with work, school and family that a quiet weekend with friends was all I asked for! Pat took me out to dinner on Friday while Caden spent the night with Grandma and Papa G. They brought him to meet Pat and I at gymnastics...he loves it! Then we decided to go to a local Pumpkin Patch. It is so crazy living in the "country"! There are like 7 pumpkin patches within 4 miles of our house and all of them are very family friendly. After that I headed to Seattle to spend time getting manicures and dinner (and winning American Idol on Wii) with two of my favorite people - Jen and Beth! Thanks ladies for a lovely evening.
Caden loves the foam pit at gymnastics. He likes to stack up the "blocks" and knock them over!
The farm sets up all of these little vignettes based on different fairytales. Caden especially liked this one that had the seven dwarfs.
Kids get to ride different cars, wagons, bikes, etc down this hill of sawdust.
Papa G and Caden!
Caden LOVED the animals on the farm. When we saw the cows he kept saying to them "say Moo!" and he didn't understand why they weren't listening. Grandma helped him feed the goats which made him laugh. Every time they ate some food out of his hand he said "he licked me!"
He is just so creative. These definitely look like maracas to me!

Caden thought this gourd looked like a phone. He said "Hello, I Caden!"
1 comment:
I MISS YOU ALL!!! :(
Post a Comment