Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Lights...Camera...Action...

Caden is finally letting us take photos of him. He went through a phase when he would hide or get angry when we took the camera out. So I decided to take my chances tonight and get some video...here is what I was able to capture!



Caden's new favorite show and song is related to Scooby Doo. He has a DVD with newer Scooby Doo cartoons and he loves to sit and watch it...over and over and over and over and over (okay I think you get the picture) again. When the theme song comes on (4 times during the DVD) he jumps off the couch and just starts singing and dancing and then he goes right back to sitting down. It makes Pat and I laugh everytime.



I was trying to get him to sing his ABC's for g'ma and g'pa Ferg...this was a pretty good attempt, but usually he sings it with much more heart and he doesn't miss so many letters toward the end of the alphabet.



Just a little dinnertime conversation with Caden!

1 comment:

The Werner Family said...

Emerson loved the video and wanted all of us to know that Caden was her boyfriend and he was so good at his dancing and singing. She had to watch him a few times, laughing every time!